July 7, 2012

Destitute, yet amusing

Happy Saturday!

I realized I haven't posted anything about Molly's progress this week with the patches. Since we've switched to Nexcare Opticlude patches, which have stronger adhesive that she can't pull off on her own, we have had a lot more peace around the house. It's also helped that we're patching every other day now. Today is a no-patch day, thankthaLord. We live for no-patch days. They just don't seem to last as long as patch days.

Oh! I am dangerously close to 1000 page views...last time I looked before starting this post, I was at 993!

Anyway.

Last night, Michael's friend came to the house and we had a discussion about Cain from the Bible. We were really worried, you see, about the fact that Genesis tells us that when God cursed Cain to wander the Earth as a vagabond for all of his days, Cain went to the East and "knew his wife", who then conceived Enoch.

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hang on, Moses. Where did these mysterious people that were already dwelling in the East come from? How could Cain find a wife if the only other people on the Earth, currently, were Adam and Eve? I mean, he already slayed Abel, and I don't think Adam and Eve had reproduced again yet. Maybe I'm wrong about that. I read back through Genesis before that point to make sure I didn't miss any introduction of new people. I found this website during my online search for answers. Check it out and see if it makes sense to you. It opens in a new window.

Yesterday, I was reading some information about expanding your blog and getting more readers. Apparently, the most popular blogs are not like mine, where I talk about whatever strikes me as interesting that day. The most popular blogs have a topic, like My Life as a Substitute Teacher or My Knitted Creations. The problem with me changing my content is that I don't want to disappoint you guys, my readers. I think you like what I've been doing so far, so do me a favor and share my blog with your friends! Or else.

I am at a crossroads here. Do I change the content of my blog to get more pageviews, and potentially earn some cash through advertising, or do I keep it like it is and sit here destitute yet amusing? Why don't you give me your opinion? Comment here or message me on The Facebook and let me know what you would do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reply

The Most Popular Posts: