December 11, 2013

Why I'm Not Buying You a Christmas Present

Original illustrations done by Lucas Antoniak at riseofthemolecule.com

Why I'm not buying you a Christmas present: The Lebanon Democrat
Last weekend, my family and I went to our town’s Christmas parade. Each year, the parade marks the beginning of December and reminds me to get myself in gear for the Christmas season.
This year, the parade was loud (thanks to the fire truck), chilly (thanks to the cold front) and an excellent source of candy (thanks to the generous people in the parade and my cat-like reflexes for catching it). Now that it’s December, Christmas’s close proximity is becoming a reality, and so is my noticeable lack of Christmas shopping.
I haven’t purchased a single gift yet, and I’m sort of considering keeping it that way this year. But don’t worry – I’ve got some good reasons...click to read more

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reply

The Most Popular Posts: